qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Libvirt add ftrace option

From: Gadre Nayan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Libvirt add ftrace option
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 19:54:50 +0530

Hi,

I have setup the merging of traces from Guest QEMU and Host using the
TSC_OFFSET. So I would like to work with ftrace backend of QEMU. So
how can I add this option in libvirt tools to enable ftrace backends
with my custom qemu source built using --enable-trace-backends=ftrace.

I would have to make changes to virt-install python script in the
virt-manager tools for starters ( to parse the trace options :). Where
else ?

Thanks