qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Adding new source files

From: Pradeep Kiruvale
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Adding new source files
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 15:11:16 +0200

Hi All,

I have added two new files (.h/.c) file in 9pfs for some new feature.
When I compile there is a lot of compilation time errors and also I do not
see a dependency
file getting created for this source file.

Please let me know how can I fix this, is there a place where I need to
mention the .h files?
I have already added the .o file extension in Makefile.obj

When I integrate these functionalities inside the existing source files, it
works fine. But I want
to keep the code in separate files. Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep