qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v2] libvirt vGPU QEMU integration

From: Tian, Kevin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v2] libvirt vGPU QEMU integration
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 03:56:21 +0000

Definitely you need provide those details since they also contain
libvirt interface, e.g. 'destroy' which we discussed should be in
mdev directory. Another example is class-specific attributes such
as 'resolution', etc. which you listed under 'display class'. All those
attributes should be moved to mdev directory. Only class ID is
required under each type.

Thanks
Kevin