qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU dtc submodule

From: Alexander Graf
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU dtc submodule
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 10:42:40 +0200

On 09/22/2016 10:11 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:44:59 +0100
Leon Alrae <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

What's the procedure to update / who can update QEMU's dtc mirror
git://git.qemu.org/dtc.git which is used as submodule?

There's a patch series relying on the dtc v1.4.2 tag:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2016-09/msg01815.html
but the dtc mirror is outdated and that tag is not there.
Last time, Alex Graf was taking care of the update request from me:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-ppc/2015-05/msg00232.html

... so maybe he could help here? If not, try to ask in #qemu IRC
channel, I'm pretty sure that Stefan, Peter or somebody else can help
here.

Yes, poke on IRC. Stefan used to handle the git sync, but IIUC he passed that on. Once the sync is there, just send a patch that changes the submodule reference.

Alex