qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] url http://git.qemu.org/git/qemu.git no longer works

From: Jeff Cody
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] url http://git.qemu.org/git/qemu.git no longer works
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:16:06 -0400

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 12:17:31PM -0400, James Hanley wrote:
>    Well - it's acting differently... It just hangs now...

Let it run a bit longer, it most likely is not hung, but just taking a
while.

>    but [1]http://git.qemu.org/git/dtc.git also fails:
>
>    git clone [2]http://git.qemu.org/git/dtc.git
>
>    Cloning into 'dtc'...
>
>    fatal: repository '[3]http://git.qemu.org/git/dtc.git/' not found
>
>    not sure what the problem is...

I see the same thing, I am looking into it.  The git:// protocol works fine,
but the gitweb http interface that is not working for some repos.  I'm not
sure if that is a new problem, or a pre-existing issue.  I'll see if I can
get to the bottom of it.

Jeff