qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] x86 Instruction Testing?

From: Taylor Edward Heimbichner
Subject: [Qemu-devel] x86 Instruction Testing?
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 16:51:00 -0700

Hello,

I'm a student researcher with the University of Arizona's Computer Science
Department. I'm writing to ask if any executable that you use to test QEMU
systematically tests all, or at least a large portion, of the x86
instruction set? We're working on a project that involves dynamic taint
analysis and would like to use an executable like this to comprehensively
test our work. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Taylor Heimbichner

University of Arizona Computer Science Department