qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How to get the guest virtual address when the guest program

From: 凌英剑
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How to get the guest virtual address when the guest program is executed?
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 17:21:15 +0800

Hi all,
I've been trying to get GVA when the memory access instruction is
executed,so I traced a function tcg_qemu_tb_exec() and I found the address
used by ld/st operations is HVA.
I would like to know how can I transform HVA to GVA?
if I record GVA during the TB translation,will I miss some memory access
instruction traces since a TB only be translated once but may be executed
several times?