qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Wiki documentation organization

From: G 3
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Wiki documentation organization
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 10:11:52 -0500

On Nov 7, 2016, at 5:13 AM, Cornelia Huck wrote:

On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 10:39:32 +0100
Cornelia Huck <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 18:05:57 -0400
Programmingkid <address@hidden> wrote:

It looks like the QEMU wiki is being organized into folders. I'm thinking the page http://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/Platforms/ should be a listing of all the platforms QEMU currently supports. The list would be links to their respective pages. Example:

Platforms available in QEMU:

ARM
i386/x86-64
MIPS
OpenRISC
Power
PowerPC
Sparc
68K

Thoughts/suggestions/additions?

No love for s390x?

(I can see if I can come up with something.)

I've added a skeleton page for s390x. Needs more work, obviously.

Thank you for your contribution. Could you provide some more information.

This is what I suggest:

Who would want to use the s390x emulator?

A picture or two. (I can post it for you if you have a picture)

Links:
- iso files
- free software
- websites that have more info on the s390x

Technical information on the s390x emulator:
- What needs to be completed
- What works
- What doesn't work
- Limitations