qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Concerning " [PULL 6/6] curses: Use cursesw instead of curs

From: Sergey Smolov
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Concerning " [PULL 6/6] curses: Use cursesw instead of curses"
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 10:40:20 +0300

Dear List!

I've encountered the same problem as was discussed in this thread: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2016-10/msg07898.html

Does anybody succeeded in solving the problem?

From my side, the problem appears when I run the 'configure' script with '--target-list=aarch64-softmmu' option. The script returns the following message to me:

ERROR: configure test passed without -Werror but failed with -Werror.
       This is probably a bug in the configure script. The failing command
       will be at the bottom of config.log.
       You can run configure with --disable-werror to bypass this check.

I've attached a config.log to this e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

--
Sincerely yours,
Sergey Smolov