qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Call for help with QEMU's documentation

From: G 3
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Call for help with QEMU's documentation
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 12:50:40 -0500

QEMU's documentation is in good need for improving. Currently there is an effort to add more pages to the QEMU wiki site. Here is the list of pages that are or will exist one day:

From:
http://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/Platforms

Alpha
ARM
CRIS
i386/x86-64
LatticeMico32
68K
Microblaze
MIPS
Moxie
OpenRISC
Power
PowerPC
SH4
Sparc
s390x
TileGX
Tricore
Unicore32
Xtensa

If you know something that should be added to any of these pages, please do so. We would all benefit. Not everyone has write access to these pages, so if you would like me to upload your suggestions, I will be glad to do so.

Suggestions:
- pictures
- example QEMU command-lines
- links that would be useful to others
- directions on how to accomplish something
- whatever you feel should be added

Thank you all who have or will contribute.