qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] New wiki page: http://wiki.qemu.org/Hosts

From: G 3
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] New wiki page: http://wiki.qemu.org/Hosts
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 09:25:26 -0500

On Dec 5, 2016, at 9:15 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

On 05/12/2016 14:47, G 3 wrote:

So now I have to figure out which commands to use. This script would
have to work on all operating systems that QEMU is built on. This page
has some pretty good information on how to do this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12422289/bash-command-to-covert- html-page-to-a-text-file

No, I just want to do that once and get rid of the Hosts/ pages.

Paolo

Really? Why? I thought they were very useful. Where would people who are doing a web search go for building information?