qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU for Windows - UI status

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU for Windows - UI status
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 17:58:13 +0200

> On 10 Dec 2016, at 16:33, Stefan Weil <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I started testing with SDL 2.0 today. A default build for Windows
> is not usable,

I recently migrated GNU ARM Eclipse QEMU to SDL 2, and it works just fine on
Windows, Linux and macOS. The graphical interactions with the user are LEDs
that blink in real time and buttons that can be pushed to reset and send user
actions to a GPIO pin. However my fork uses my own event loop and my own
graphical processing.

But SDL 2 itself is fine, if there is anything wrong, it must be searched in
QEMU.

Regards,

Liviu