qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] experience with SDL2, event loop & main thread

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] experience with SDL2, event loop & main thread
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 09:43:47 +0200

> On 12 Dec 2016, at 09:39, Fam Zheng <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> any idea how difficult would be to push any changes to SDL?
>
> Not sure I understand this question, could you be more specific?

I guess making SDL run asynchronously will need some major changes to the SDL
source code, not simple patches that can be added to the QEMU build.

do you know someone who can not only implement the patches, but also push them
to the mainstream SDL repository, to have them available to everyone?

regards,

Liviu