qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] regression in 2.8: unable to exit screen grab in SDL mo

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] regression in 2.8: unable to exit screen grab in SDL mode
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 17:25:50 +0100

  Hi,

[ 2.6 good, 2.7, 2.8 bad ]

> I'd say SDL is mostly useless with this bug.
>
> Do we fix this or disable SDL altogether?

Well, it can't be *that* bad, otherwise it would not went unnoticed for
a whole release cycle.

It doesn't reproduce here.  There must be some other factor which is
needed to trigger this.  What desktop you are using?  gnome?  kde?
something else?  Xorg or wayland?

Can you try to bisect it?

cheers,
  Gerd