qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] regression in 2.8: unable to exit screen grab in SDL mo

From: Kevin Wolf
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] regression in 2.8: unable to exit screen grab in SDL mode
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 10:00:24 +0100

Am 16.12.2016 um 09:26 hat Thomas Huth geschrieben:
> On 15.12.2016 20:19, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:

> >> That's what I'm saying, maybe no one uses SDL anymore.
>
> It's maybe not as common as the GTK interface, but as far as I know
> people still use the SDL interface. For example here:
>
>  https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu/+bug/922076
>
> ... so I would recommend to keep the SDL code in QEMU.

When I actualy use qemu rather than just doing a quick test, I generally
prefer SDL, too, because the GTK frontend still grabs some keys like F10
for itself instead of passing them to the guest. And using HMP for
something as simple as that - no, thanks.

Kevin