qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Extra linked objects in qemu-system-aarch64

From: Sean Bruno
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Extra linked objects in qemu-system-aarch64
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 08:01:52 -0700

FreeBSD detects undeclared dependencies when building "ports" and I've
been ignoring a bunch of warnings from qemu-system-aarch64 that I'm a
bit puzzled by.  It appears that we're linking qemu-system-aarch64
differently than the other system emulator targets:

https://gist.github.com/seanbruno/dd992cc1e425d708e53dc0fd0f958b92

I would have expected that all the system targets have the same non-qemu
objects linked against it.  Is this something specific to the aarc64
emulator that needs to be there?

sean