qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu: bunch of spelling-fixes

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu: bunch of spelling-fixes
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 17:24:31 +0000

On 27 December 2016 at 17:19, Marc-André Lureau <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,

An important part of the instructions is the part where you
have to provide your Signed-off-by: line with your name and
email address. This says "I own the copyright on these changes
and am happy for them to go into QEMU under the QEMU license".
Without that signoff we unfortunately can't accept the changes,
even if somebody else does the work of cleaning them up, reviewing
them and applying them :-(

thanks
-- PMM