qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-ppc] PowerPC question

From: G 3
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-ppc] PowerPC question
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 13:16:41 -0500

When I type 'info registers', I see 'DECR 3919147695' at the top of the screen, so it appears to be working. I think we need more information from you.

qemu-system-ppc version:

gcc version (gcc -v):

Host info: Ubuntu <version>

Front-end (GTK, SDL, ...):

Compile command: ./configure ....

Note: please respond to this email with "reply all". That way everyone can try to help you.