qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu-devel] Poll on QEMU documentation project

From: G 3
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu-devel] Poll on QEMU documentation project
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:28:50 -0500

On Jan 26, 2017, at 12:00 PM, address@hidden wrote:

Hi all,

as you may know I've been collecting some ideas about documentation for
QEMU at http://wiki.qemu-project.org/Features/Documentation.

I've now prepared a poll to understand how familiars developers are with various documentation tools. I've CCed people with most commits to QEMU
documentation, or with whom I have discussed about this before, but
everybody's opinion is of course welcome!

The poll is hosted with Google Forms and you can fill it in at
https://goo.gl/Yfxj1M. If you hate Google Forms, contact me offlist and I'll send you the questions by email (and remind you when I need someone
to review my patches).

Paolo

tl;dr: poll is at https://goo.gl/Yfxj1M

For this question:
What's your opinion on the maintainability of the following documentation formats?

Is it from 1(least maintainable) to 5 (most maintainable)?

The survey looks good. I will take it.