qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Emulating a Sun Blade 1500, with a Ultrasparc IIIi 1.5 GHz,

From: gozulmeunou vasile
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Emulating a Sun Blade 1500, with a Ultrasparc IIIi 1.5 GHz, 2GB ECC RAM. SunOS 5.10
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 12:37:53 +0200

Hello,

I have an old Sun Blade 1500, with a Ultrasparc IIIi 1.5 GHz, 2GB ECC RAM.
SunOS 5.10, ufs filesystem. The hardware (MB, HDD and video card) is
failing on me and I'm searching for a way to emulate it on x86 hardware, I
prefer to run the emulator on Linux as OS. I have a DD raw copy of the
system HDD (80GB). I read about emulating it with qemu but I don't have yet
much experience with Sun/Solaris and Linux environments.
Do you think that you can help me with this?

Thank you!