qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] need help

From: oussema ben khedher
Subject: [Qemu-devel] need help
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 09:50:58 +0000 (UTC)

I am trying to understand the block chaining of QEMU. And I have a question
about the branch direction of each executed TBs. Suppose the TB#1 has been
executed now, and find the next_tb (TB#2). Then we know the direction is
TB#1--->TB#2 and store the chain in code cache for speedup the execution next
time. So, next time qemu find the next TB (which is TB#1), then TB#1--->TB#2
will be executed in code cache.
But I think that there are two branch direction of a TB.(branch taken/not
taken) My question is how qemu ensure the direction is TB#1--->TB#2 next time?
Thanks all.