qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Windows Pipe

From: Jiahuan Zhang
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Windows Pipe
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 15:42:37 +0100

Hi,

I agree with you about win_chr_poll(). But what I wonder is how to write
data into the pipe for the host to get. I see "writeFile()" in
"win_chr_write()", but have no idea how to use it. Or I have to write
something for this writing. In this case, I don't know what the right
buffer pointer for WriteFile() is.

Any clue is greatly appreciated!