qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Regarding Gsoc17

From: Mohammad Sameer Malik
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Regarding Gsoc17
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 23:03:31 +0530

Hi i am Mohammad Sameer Malik a Btech undergraduate in Electronics and
Communication at IIIT Delhi and i want to be a part of GSOC 17 as a student and
want to chose Qemu as my organisation i have strong web development experience.
Skills which i have used are C,Python,HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS5, javascript ,
jQuery, AngularJs and i even know android development.. I would like to
contribute to your projects. Can you suggest me how can i  get started to
increase my chances of selection with your organisation.