qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call for 2017-03-14

From: Laurent Vivier
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call for 2017-03-14
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 12:25:38 +0100

Le 15/03/2017 à 11:29, Greg Kurz a écrit :
> On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:56:36 +0100
> Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> YES, YES and YES.
>>>
>>> I demand an osX build machine NOW!!!!  Remote access is ok.
>>
>> OSX is actually in the set that's OK because I have a
>> machine I can test on. The ones that are problems are
>> all the BSDs, AIX, Solaris, Haiku, and architectures
>
> The most relevant links I could find about AIX hosts only mention
> QEMU 0.9.1:
>
> http://www.perzl.org/aix/index.php?n=Main.Qemu
> http://www.vivier.eu/Qemu/
>
> I'm not aware of any effort within IBM to support newer versions
> of QEMU on an AIX host (Cc'ing Laurent in case he would be aware
> of a non-IBM initiative).

At this time it was a personal initiative, made possible because I have
worked at Bull on the port of GNOME to AIX and had access to some Bull
AIX Servers.

Now this effort has been moved to the AIX Toolbox for Linux Applications:

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/aix/linux/

Perhaps you can try to contact someone inside IBM about this toolbox?

Laurent