qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] how to create threads like dataplane in qemu

From: PERSIST
Subject: [Qemu-devel] how to create threads like dataplane in qemu
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 11:54:35 +0800

Hello!
  I want to create a specific thread for each process in VM so that virtio
block requests from each process can be sumbitted in the thread related to the
process.
  I tried to implement it by referring to dataplane,but I can not understand
the source about dataplane.
  What should I do?

  I am not good at English.Please forgive me.

  Best wishes
                                                            Zhiheng Tao