qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] is qemu able to run multiple system emulation simultane

From: G 3
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] is qemu able to run multiple system emulation simultaneously
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 09:04:45 -0400

On Apr 7, 2017, at 3:08 AM, Jiahuan Zhang wrote:

On 7 April 2017 at 08:26, Jiahuan Zhang <address@hidden> wrote:
On 6 April 2017 at 19:58, G 3 <address@hidden> wrote:

On Apr 6, 2017, at 12:00 PM, address@hidden wrote:

Dear QEMU developers,

I need multiple ARM-based hardware emulation runing simultaneously in one
PC.
I wander if QEMU is capble to run two system emulation at the same time.
Or I have to use two QEMU for two system emulation

If the former is possible, where can i find some docs about it? I have
searched two days, the result is not positive.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Jiahuan

My vote goes to running multiple instances of QEMU at the same time. It is easy to do and works.

Just done a try. Multiple system emulation can be done by running multiple instances of QEMU. You are right! Thanks.

You're welcome.