qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Fw: First contribution - Interested in Outreachy

From: Fam Zheng
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Fw: First contribution - Interested in Outreachy
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:32:29 +0800

On Tue, 04/11 16:44, Prerna Garg wrote:

> ________________________________

Hi Prerna,

If it is git-send-email that doesn't work, probably it's because you haven't
configured the email server info correctly. Follow the instructions of
git-send-email to point to the used SMTP server in you $HOME/.gitconfig:

https://git-scm.com/docs/git-send-email

Let us know if you have any more difficulties.

Fam