qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel]  [BUG] network qga : windows os lost ip address of the netw

From: yin.zuowei
Subject: [Qemu-devel]  [BUG] network qga : windows os lost ip address of the network card  in some cases
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 10:52:38 +0800 (CST)

We think this problem coulde be solevd in qga modules。can anybody give some
advice ?

[BUG] network : windows os lost ip address of the network card  in some cases

we  found this problem for a long time 。For example, if we has three network
card in virtual xml file ,such as "network connection 1" / "network connection
2"/"network connection 3" 。

Echo network card has own ip address ,such as 192.168.1.1 / 2.1 /3.1 , when
delete the first card ,reboot the windows virtual os, then this problem
happened !

we found that the sencond network card will  replace the first one , then the
ip address of "network connection 2 " become 192.168.1.1 。

Our third party users began to complain about this bug 。All the business of the
second ip  lost !!!

I mean both of windows and linux has this bug ,  we solve this bug in linux
throught bonding netcrad pci and mac address 。

There is no good solution on windows os . thera are ?  we implemented a plan to
resumption of IP by QGA.  Is there a better way ?

原始邮件