qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Jailhouse on Ultrascale+ (ZCU102)

From: Constantin Petra
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Jailhouse on Ultrascale+ (ZCU102)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:19:32 +0300

Hi,

Sure, I have added the archive containing the image files and jailhouse
build here (the archive contains the /tftpboot folder directly)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2bhbcx8eg-caTBNdnZ4cWhJcWc/view?usp=sharing

I use the following sequence to start qemu / kernel / jailhouse, provided
the /tftpboot folder has the structure in the previously archive and, of
course, there is tftp access to the host)
petalinux-boot --qemu --uboot --qemu-args "-redir tcp:10022:10.0.2.15:22"

In QEMU:
setenv bootargs 'console=ttyPS0,115200'; tftpboot 0x10000000  image.ub;
bootm

tftp -g 10.0.2.2 jailhouse.tar.gz -r jailhouse.tar.gz

tar zvxf jailhouse.tar.gz

mv tftpboot/jailhouse jailhouse

mkdir -p  /lib/firmware

cp ./jailhouse/lib/firmware/jailhouse.bin /lib/firmware

insmod ./jailhouse/lib/modules/4.11.0-rc4/extra/driver/jailhouse.ko

sleep 2

jailhouse/usr/local/sbin/jailhouse enable
/home/root/jailhouse/configs/zynqmp-zcu102.cell

Thank you,

Constantin