qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] dns server not working in QEMU using usermode networkin

From: FONNEMANN Mark
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] dns server not working in QEMU using usermode networking (SLIRP)
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 23:15:08 +0000

>Ah, you are using curses... I've been putting logs onto stderr for simplicity,
>not the proper qemu logs. Here is a fixed patch to get output in the log.

OK, I have an interesting development that I hope will shed some light on the
problem.
This configuration works using a different image (nslookup succeeds and I can
see your debug output):

address@hidden qemu]$ /usr/local/bin/qemu-system-i386 -display curses
-readconfig works.cfg --enable-kvm
                   address@hidden ~]$ nslookup www.google.com