qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Guest SIGILL when different IO is implemented

From: Miltiadis Hatzimihail
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Guest SIGILL when different IO is implemented
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 08:26:56 +0100

I ve tried the same today using a 32-bit Guest OS and the illegal
instruction this time is

fstps %(ecx)

Is it a similar case to the movss one? (the previous Guest I was using was
64 bit).

Also, I had to start QEMU using the following command line options:

qemu -cpu host,-sse2

because one my programs was giving me an illegal instruction based on the
above and it worked by disabling it.

​Regards
Milton