qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Add Markus Armbrusters code for Broadcom Perhiperals fo

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Add Markus Armbrusters code for Broadcom Perhiperals for ARM.
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 14:11:29 -0500

On 05/17/2017 01:34 PM, John Bradley wrote:
> This is especial true as I meant Andrew Baumann 0xabu (Andrew Baumann)

Top-posting is not nice on technical lists.

> 0xabu (Andrew Baumann)
>  0xabu has 3 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub.  |   |

Using github requires the use of non-free (as in freedom) Javascript.
That's why this list prefers that all patches be sent through the list
as emails, not as github pull requests.  I'm not going to look at what
0xabu's repository contains, but rather at what you send through the
list. But part of the contract of Signed-off-by is that you have
permission to post the patch and agree to the license in use - which
means that if your work is a modified version of Andrew Baumann's work,
then you need Andrew Baumann's sign-off before you can add yours.

Other hints for better patch submission may be found here:
http://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/SubmitAPatch

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.           +1-919-301-3266