qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Emulation without RWX

From: Antonio Groza
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Emulation without RWX
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 11:54:38 +0000

Hello, i am trying to emulate x86 on a platform that won't allow me to map
memory pages as RWX(Apple's iOS) and i was wondering if there was any way
of running qemu without doing that. I've had a brief look at your
documentation and it looks like you are transpiling between 2 different
instruction sets and i don't know how that would be possible without a rwx
page.

Sorry for wasting your time with stupid questions,
-Antonio