qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Debugging source code with Eclipse

From: Ormaetxea Xabier
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Debugging source code with Eclipse
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 09:37:42 +0000

Hello!

Im trying to debug the source code of Qemu with Eclipse to try to understand
how it works. Im not totally sure how should I do this process, but I've create
a Eclipse C project using all the Qemu source code. Unfortunately I get a lot
of errors for each code piece, and I can't run it.

Those errors are: "type/symbol... '<name>' could not be resolved"

Am I doing in it right? How can I debug the source code of Qemu?

Thank you in advance!

Xabi