qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Question for iotests 188, 189 and 087

From: Jing Liu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Question for iotests 188, 189 and 087
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 15:27:39 +0800

On 2017/7/19 上午2:07, John Snow wrote:

On 07/17/2017 11:01 PM, Jing Liu wrote:
Hi all,

Do you anybody have iotests failure: 188, 189 and 087 of the latest qemu
upsteam?

I just wondered if it has something wrong with my test machines because
I have different results with two machines.

Thanks.

Jing

Presumably you are missing aio=native support for 087,

and 188/189 I believe require compression and/or LUKS libraries.
Hi John,

Yes, I indeed miss some crypto libraries.
Thank you for your support. Now all of them are fixed.

Jing
These are false positives caused by missing libraries. We should
probably work out a proper solution to meaningfully skipping tests we
didn't compile support for.

--js