qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Call for testers for various versions of Windows

From: Programmingkid
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Call for testers for various versions of Windows
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 15:45:46 -0400

I have made a page that keeps track of anyone who wishes to be a tester for a
particular version of Windows. Here is the page:
http://wiki.qemu.org/Testing/Windows

If there is a version of Window you would like to help test in QEMU, please
contact me with the email address you wish to use and the version of Windows
you wish to support. Your information will be added to this list. With this
list someone who makes a patch may need your help ensuring the patch is
compatible with your supported version of Windows.

Here are all the versions of Windows I have up so far:

Windows 3.1
Windows NT 3.1
Windows NT 3.5
Windows 95