qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] ehci warning: guest requested more bytes than allowed

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ehci warning: guest requested more bytes than allowed
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 22:05:31 +0800

Hi all,

I use the lastest git version of qemu on Debian stretch, then I
install the masos sierra as the guest.

When I run the macos guest by using the qemu-system-x86_64 from
command line, I always see the following info:

---------------------------
ehci warning: guest requested more bytes than allowed
processing error - resetting ehci HC
ehci warning: guest requested more bytes than allowed
processing error - resetting ehci HC
ehci warning: guest requested more bytes than allowed
processing error - resetting ehci HC

Any hints for this issue?

Regards
--
Hongsheng Zhao <address@hidden>
Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences