qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ivshmem Windows Driver

From: geoff
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ivshmem Windows Driver
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 02:04:37 +1100

Hi Ladi & Yan,

I am pleased to present the completed driver for review, please see:

https://github.com/gnif/kvm-guest-drivers-windows

All issues previously mentioned have been addressed and all missing
functionality has been added.

Please note that this work has exposed a bug in the qemu ivshmem
virtual device itself, it seems that if the MSI interrupts are enabled
and the driver is unloaded twice an assertion is thrown due to what
looks to be a double free, crashing out qemu.

Once this driver has been finalized I will look into the cause of
this problem and see if I can correct it also.

Kind Regards,
Geoffrey McRae