qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] SDL2 various fixes

From: Jindrich Makovicka
Subject: [Qemu-devel] SDL2 various fixes
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 23:07:56 +0200

Hi,

I am sending a couple of patches I needed to apply to make the
SDL2 GUI work reasonably on Debian Sid, which recently switched
from SDL1.

The main issue is that the QEMU window stops updating when it is
minimized, or after a virtual desktop switch. Then, there are
some regressions due to recently added terminals in multiple
windows, and some issues with fullscreen mode and window scaling.

I am using MATE desktop 1.18 and SDL 2.0.6.

Regards,
--
Jindrich Makovicka