qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] UT Austin Virtualization project

From: william lin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] UT Austin Virtualization project
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 17:51:09 -0600

Hi all,

My name is William Lin. I am an undergrad student at UT Austin and for our
virtualization class we have to contribute to a open source repo related to
virtualization. I am working in a group of two with about a month of time.
We are both comfortable with virtualization concepts and systems
programming. If there are any ideas or suggestions please let me know it
will be much appreciated. We are looking for any features/issues that would
take a team of two about a month to complete.

Getting the code accepted is not a requirement for our project but is extra
credit and would be preferred.

Thanks,
Will