qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] About the light VM solution!

From: Yang Zhong
Subject: [Qemu-devel] About the light VM solution!
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 14:33:13 +0800

Hello all,

As you know, AWS has decided to switch to KVM in their clouds. This news make
almost all
china CSPs(clouds service provider) pay more attention on KVM/Qemu, especially
light VM
solution.

Below are intel solution for light VM, qemu-lite.
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/Light%20weight%20virtualization%20with%20QEMU%26KVM_0.pdf

My question is whether community has some plan to implement light VM or
alternative solutions? If no, whether our
qemu-lite solution is suitable for upstream again? Many thanks!

Regards,

Yang