qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-ppc] [PULL 00/12] ppc-for-2.12 queue 20180108

From: luigi burdo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-ppc] [PULL 00/12] ppc-for-2.12 queue 20180108
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 16:02:08 +0000

Hi Peter,

thanks for reply.

I will check the ram banks and will try again to build it .

but i have more fear about gcc now because the issue come exactly in the same
point every time i try to rebuild everyting.

Thankyou

Luigi

This means that gcc crashed. This is either:
 (a) a hardware problem with your machine (eg bad memory)
or
 (b) a bug in gcc (which you can report to the gcc team
as they suggest in the error message)

You should check whether gcc reliably crashes in the
same way every time you try to build that source file.
If it does, that suggests a gcc bug is more likely. If
it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, I would suspect
hardware problems.

thanks
-- PMM