qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu c++ build question

From: Ancuta, Cristian
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu c++ build question
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 01:14:51 +0000

I'm not sure this is the right way to ask this question - and I appollogize if
it isn't - but here goes:

I'm currently working on implementing an emulation target in QEMU and the
implementation is in C++.

I have the file qemu/target/mytarget/translate.cpp from which I #include
<qemu/osdep.h> and osdep.h includes  "config-host.h".
When I run make it complains that config-host.h cannot be found.
This doesn't happen if I change the translate file from .cpp to .c

I only have a vague feeling that it has something to do with the C++ compiler
and I've added the path where the header is located to the -extra-cxxflags when
running the ./configure script, but it doesn't seem to pick it up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.