qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] BiteSIzeTasks

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: [Qemu-devel] BiteSIzeTasks
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 07:21:16 +0100

 Hi all,

it's great that we have https://wiki.qemu.org/BiteSizedTasks - but
apparently some tasks are apparently described a little bit too
scarcely. Many newcomers seem to have problems understanding the tasks
that are mentioned here. To improve the experience of people willing to
contribute to QEMU a little bit, may I ask everybody who put a task on
that page to have another look at it, and if a task is written without a
good description, please rephrase it a little bit?
I think it would be also good to have a contact person related to each
task. I've added my contact information ("THH" + description at the
bottom of the page) to the tasks that I put on the list. So I'd like to
ask everybody else who put a task on that list to put their contact
information next to their tasks, too.

 Thanks,
  Thomas