qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Bug AioContext polling is not implemented on Windows wi

From: Howard Spoelstra
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Bug AioContext polling is not implemented on Windows with qemu-system-ppc.exe
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 14:13:15 +0100

> Can you get a backtrace on the Windows system?  Perhaps by putting a
> breakpoint in aio_context_set_poll_params.
>
> Paolo

I built qemu-master RC0 with --enable-debug. This is what a bt provides:

(gdb) attach 9692
Attaching to program `c:\qemu-master\qemu-system-ppc.exe', process 9692
[New Thread 9692.0x670]
[New Thread 9692.0x238c]
[New Thread 9692.0xb94]
[New Thread 9692.0x10bc]
[New Thread 9692.0x90c]
[New Thread 9692.0x29a0]
(gdb) thread apply all bt full

Thread 6 (Thread 9692.0x29a0):
#0  0x00007ff980ec3811 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ff980ef020b in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Thread 5 (Thread 9692.0x90c):
#0  0x00007ff980ebff04 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ff97d673b7f in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Thread 4 (Thread 9692.0x10bc):
#0  0x00007ff980ec3794 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ff980e549dd in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Thread 3 (Thread 9692.0xb94):
#0  0x00007ff980ec3794 in ?? ()
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ff980e549dd in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Thread 2 (Thread 9692.0x238c):
#0  0x00007ff980ec3794 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ff980e549dd in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Thread 1 (Thread 9692.0x670):
#0  0x00007ff980ec09d4 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ff97d6ba9c6 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(gdb)

Best,
Howard