qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Regarding qemu console?

From: Arun raj
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Regarding qemu console?
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 18:46:50 +0530

Hi,

I'm new to qemu.i'm using qemu 2.11 version in my laptop.In qemu system i
have two serial port.If i type the any information on the minicom serial
port, this message are redirected into QEMU console. How you are
redirecting all message onto qemu console. Are you using any virtual
console driver. Which file and whilch driver it does? Can anyone tell me
how qemu redirecting messages from serial port?

Regards,
Arun