qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu testing image link not work

From: Jidong Xiao
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu testing image link not work
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 02:37:10 -0600

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 2:24 AM, Fam Zheng <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, 04/02 01:52, Jidong Xiao wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> A huge amount of documents has referenced this testing image:
>>
>> http://wiki.qemu.org/download/linux-0.2.img.bz2
>>
>> However, the image is no longer there. Is the image still available
>> somewhere? Thanks.
>
> According to the edit history of https://wiki.qemu.org/System_Images these
> images are no longer provided by qemu.org. So we should fix the documents.
> Where
> are they?
>
> Fam

When I was saying documents, I meant all kinds of online documents,
whenever people talk about qemu test images, they refer to the above
link. For example, that link was included in the native kvm tool
readme file.

Whatever, I just found one available mirror:

http://lassauge.free.fr/qemu/release/

At least, we can download those testing images here.

-Jidong