qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v1] block/NVMe: introduce a new vhost NVMe host de

From: Liu, Changpeng
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v1] block/NVMe: introduce a new vhost NVMe host device to QEMU
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 08:23:40 +0000

The latest thread for supporting DISCARD and WRITE ZEROES feature for
virtio-blk is here:

virtio_blk: add discard and write zeroes support
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/virtualization/2018-October/039534.html

I don't take further more steps about it, please go ahead and make the
specification more clear, thanks.