qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu3.0.0: Linux on non x86 CPUs run Wine

From: wj193102
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu3.0.0: Linux on non x86 CPUs run Wine
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:16:36 +0800 (CST)

Hi, everyone.
    When I have installed the QEMU3.0.0 in the Linux on non X86 CPUS, I want to
use user space emulator to run Wine. I can get the source code for Wine and the
RPM file for Wine from the WineHQ web page.
I used to compile Wine in the X86-based Linux system and used it to run most
Win32 programs. Now I want to  use it on the non X86 CPUS by QEMU. But I can't
get the function to install and use the Wine. Please give me some advice
or some functions to finish it. Thanks a lot.
   Meanwhile, I use the command "qemu-i386/qemu-x86_64 *.sh" to run the
application from the X86 CPUS on non X86 CPUS, I get the error
information:"Invalid ELF image for this architecture". Why the error is
comming? What can I
do to resolve this problem?

--Thanks
WangJi