qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Want to contribute in this project.

From: Yuval Shaia
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Want to contribute in this project.
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 17:43:53 +0300

Hi,
I guess you read the basic instructions from here:
https://www.qemu.org/contribute/.

What kind of project you are looking for?
What is the scope of of the project? i.e. some minor bug fixes, some
minor enactments, a major project etc.
Do you have a contribution to some other open source project?
How you define your self as a C developer? beginner, advanced, expert?

Yuval